Southington’s Jay Rose taking advantage of second chance to play at UConn (Fulller) | The Boneyard

Southington’s Jay Rose taking advantage of second chance to play at UConn (Fulller)

Reaction Score
Southington’s Jay Rose taking advantage of second chance to play at UConn

>>”You leave and that is when you realize how much you love it and you miss it, so when I left and came back, now I take advantage of every opportunity I get,” Rose said.

“I used to come to these games at Rentschler when I was a kid. I used to watch Coach (Randy) Edsall back in the day when he was here and now being a part of it, wow you think back. I used to come and watch this and now I am a part of it and I am blessed to be here.”<<

>>“I have a role on the team right now and I’d like to expand that role and that is all on me. I am just going to let time do its course and I am really excited with what the future holds.”<<

>>When I came into spring (practice) last year blocking wasn’t my best thing so we worked a lot this summer in trying to get that a lot better,” Rose said. “Now I am in a good spot with blocking, there is always more work that can be done but I am liking the way I am going.”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom