South Park | The Boneyard

South Park

Reaction Score
I can't believe it is here, and we are in to season TWENTY. Really is mind-boggling to me. Side note; I'm especially excited because this kicks off a run of shows that will keep me occupied through next GoT season (South Park, Homeland, True Detective, then Rick and Morty starts in December [bball season too obviously], then Archer should pick up in late winter, carrying in to Game in the spring)

I started to watch last nights episode but passed out, so I can't speak to it much beyond the intro segment with the villeyball game, which was fantastic. Love that they evoked giant vs turd sandwich.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It was good.

I expect great things this season. They certainly have the current issues all lined up for them.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I have to rewatch it (passed out too) but this show never disappoints. A lot of material to work with!

Reaction Score
I liked very much. I don't get the memberberries yet, but I'm sure I will at some point

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I can't believe it is here, and we are in to season TWENTY. Really is mind-boggling to me. Side note; I'm especially excited because this kicks off a run of shows that will keep me occupied through next GoT season (South Park, Homeland, True Detective, then Rick and Morty starts in December [bball season too obviously], then Archer should pick up in late winter, carrying in to Game in the spring)

Holding my breath for that. More Season 1, less Season 2 please.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So let me just say I'm a total idiot. I thought the girl actually jumped off the bridge and I thought they were actually going to kill Cartman... I guess I just figured there's no line they won't cross? But the whole story line about killing their digital selves was great. Gerald as skankhunt42 is kind of hilarious.

Reaction Score
Was hoping for another Bottom Bitch level Butters episode. Didn't quite get that, but still a very strong episode

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom