South Carolina Pre-Game Press | The Boneyard

South Carolina Pre-Game Press

Reaction Score
Great interviews by both and great reps for UConn. Nika speaks English better than a lot of public figures born in the USA. She is articulate beyond belief with very little accent. She has a career in broadcast media when her playing days are done. Such a good stroke of luck for us UConn fans with Paige having to sit out, something to smile about. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Both Nika and Aaliyah have taken huge leaps forward in their games from last season to this season. Hopefully they can bring their new A games to the matchup. (I vote for Aaliyah with 20pts/10 boards and Nika with a double double). Also, I found it interesting that Geno named Aaliyah and Aubrey as the two who really needed to stand out. While it’s possible to point to any of the starters as the ones who had to bring their best, I’d think that he would have mentioned Lou. If her outside shot is falling it not only opens things up in the middle but it limits SC rebounds and their transition game. Here’s hoping that all of them have great games and stay healthy!

Reaction Score
Very revealing to me that both Muhl and Edwards talked about “punching” first and ”punching” back, metaphorically speaking, of course. Something last year’s didn‘t do.

Reaction Score
I don’t always agree with Geno on how he handles this players, the game situations, etc, but I have to admire that after all these years he continues to say all of the right things, the vast majority of the time, without being redundant.

Reaction Score
both Muhl and Edwards talked about “punching” first and ”punching” back, metaphorically speaking, of course.
I'll buy, "metaphorically" with A. Edwards... N. Mühl.. Hmm.. Let me think about that one...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom