South Carolina Pre-Game Press | The Boneyard

South Carolina Pre-Game Press

Reaction Score
Someone please tell Geno the game is tomorrow night and not Monday night. Though I think they should insert another off day between the semi-final and final. I think less than 48 hours is too quick of a turnaround.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Someone please tell Geno the game is tomorrow night and not Monday night. Though I think they should insert another off day between the semi-final and final. I think less than 48 hours is too quick of a turnaround.

Geno is locked in on the Men's final.

Reaction Score
Thanks for flagging this. On your recommendation I watched, and was mesmerized. I have never seen her so unguarded and thoughtful, so funny and so wise. Her deep affection for Geno and respect for UConn (both the program and this year's team) is palpable, but that is just icing on the cake.
Can definitely see why South Carolina recruiting is what it is and why kids want to play for Dawn Staley.

Reaction Score

This was a good interview with Dawn. She spoke passionately, honestly, and intentionally. She was also quite funny speaking about that particular fan. I’m happy that she’s an advocate for WBB. Having said that, I will not be cheering for her later today. That honor is reserved for UCONN. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Big cheerleader for the Women's game. Hailed UConn-NC State as an example to shut up the haters of WBB

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom