South Carolina & Maryland Schedule Home & Home Series | The Boneyard

South Carolina & Maryland Schedule Home & Home Series

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I have several Maryland grads in my family, so that might be a good road trip. It might be close enough we can have more Gamecocks than Terrapins in Comcast this November.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
That likely would have been a much better game this past season than it will be over the next 2 but.... still good for the game. I fully endorse this move.

Reaction Score
Don't worry Brenda will just add another sub 500% DII game just to even things out a bit..............she has to do more then schedule this one out of conference series to convince me she's willing to play with the big girls before conference play begins......

Reaction Score
I have several Maryland grads in my family, so that might be a good road trip. It might be close enough we can have more Gamecocks than Terrapins in Comcast this November.
Even on a Monday. But it should be a great game. I'll go just to see Aja Wilson play.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Even on a Monday. But it should be a great game. I'll go just to see Aja Wilson play.

That would hurt the traveling contingent a bit, though we do have a fair number of alumni in the DC area; not like in Greater NYC, though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom