Sources: College Football, MBB, and WBB can Begin Voluntary Activities June 1 | The Boneyard

Sources: College Football, MBB, and WBB can Begin Voluntary Activities June 1

Reaction Score
9772752.png

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
WVBB should be allowed to start up before MBB and WBB. Their season normally starts close to the same time as football.

Reaction Score
WVBB should be allowed to start up before MBB and WBB. Their season normally starts close to the same time as football.
In the article or elsewhere it mentioned that decisions hadn’t been made for other sports since they ran out of time on the call. I would expect the same to follow for volleyball. It’ll be interesting to see what the post-Kathryn Plummer world looks like as Stanford enters a rebuild. Kevin Hambly has his work cut out for him even though he’s 16-1 in NCAA’s at Stanford. While Penn State may have had the greatest run, Stanford has more titles, and perhaps we’ll shock and add another this year. Dana Rekte at Wisconsin will have something to say about that.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I'm pulling, as always, for Penn State Volleyball.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
In the article or elsewhere it mentioned that decisions hadn’t been made for other sports since they ran out of time on the call. I would expect the same to follow for volleyball. It’ll be interesting to see what the post-Kathryn Plummer world looks like as Stanford enters a rebuild. Kevin Hambly has his work cut out for him even though he’s 16-1 in NCAA’s at Stanford. While Penn State may have had the greatest run, Stanford has more titles, and perhaps we’ll shock and add another this year. Dana Rekte at Wisconsin will have something to say about that.

You'll have to forgive me if I'm not too worried on Stanford's behalf. :rolleyes: They've done the reload rather than rebuild thing for as long as I can remember. I enjoy their success for the most part, but I can assure you everyone else in the Pac 12 won't be losing any sleep over how Stanford is going to cope with the departure of their much accomplished Seniors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom