Source: Harvard's Tommy Amaker will hire Tripp Doherty as Director of Basketball Operations. | The Boneyard

Source: Harvard's Tommy Amaker will hire Tripp Doherty as Director of Basketball Operations.

Reaction Score
Methinks Tripp is thinking long-term prospects as Bouknight’s manager aren’t very stable. If that’s the case, going to work for Amaker is a solid decision.

Reaction Score
I guess the Bouknight thing didn't work out. Wonder what this means for how Bouknight is approaching this crucial year.

Reaction Score
I guess the Bouknight thing didn't work out. Wonder what this means for how Bouknight is approaching this crucial year.
That was an impossible job. We'll see how Charlotte is approaching Bouknight also. I don't think they would want Miles Bridges, possibly Brandon Miller, and bouknight on the same roster for PR reasons.

Reaction Score
Done leaching off Bouknight I guess
We have a kid we mentored that is like family to us that worked for the hornets this past season. Could share some difficult stories - but won’t out of respect for JB - but that was not an easy task I’d wager for Tripp.

Saw him during the ncaas and he said he was ready to get back into coaching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom