Sounds like a UCONN game | The Boneyard

Sounds like a UCONN game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With Johnson and Pearson both out Dallas, even with Augustus missing for the Lynx, didn't stand a chance. It was like a Uconn game and seeing as Dallas is one of my least favorite teams it was a hoy to watch. If MN had hit a few of their three point shots and could shoot free throws it would have been worse!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
With Johnson and Pearson both out Dallas, even with Augustus missing for the Lynx, didn't stand a chance. It was like a Uconn game and seeing as Dallas is one of my least favorite teams it was a hoy to watch. If MN had hit a few of their three point shots and could shoot free throws it would have been worse!

Just curious as to why Dallas is one of your least favorite teams?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just curious as to why Dallas is one of your least favorite teams?
I have never liked Skylar and she seems to have taught the whole team the head toss and the ND flop. It is a team with no player I particularly like and of course with no Uconn players to soften the feelings.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I have never liked Skylar and she seems to have taught the whole team the head toss and the ND flop. It is a team with no player I particularly like and of course with no Uconn players to soften the feelings.

Gotcha.... though not totally surprised :cool: Im a huge Christmas fan....and I like Skylar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom