Sorta OT: The Curse of Internet Journalism | The Boneyard

Sorta OT: The Curse of Internet Journalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Question: How did this ridiculous hodge podge get on line? Are there no editors/standards in this internet news era?

http://wingatewire.com/2016/03/31/uconn-oregon-state-to-meet-in-womens-final-four/

That is just one of about a dozen I have found this week, nursing a bad ankle and bugging the Boneyard. The worst I found and spared you was one with a women's basketball byline but an obvious amalgamation of 3 articles. A women's basketball, a women's hockey and a Trump Wisconsin Town Hall.... I thought I was having one of those Timothy Leary moments.

Reaction Score
Couldn't come close to finishing it. Like the writer had some vague ideas, started to copy & paste, spilled something on the keyboard, and then had a couple of drinks. Bet this guy drives while texting.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Question: How did this ridiculous hodge podge get on line? Are there no editors/standards in this internet news era?

http://wingatewire.com/2016/03/31/uconn-oregon-state-to-meet-in-womens-final-four/

That is just one of about a dozen I have found this week, nursing a bad ankle and bugging the Boneyard. The worst I found and spared you was one with a women's basketball byline but an obvious amalgamation of 3 articles. A women's basketball, a women's hockey and a Trump Wisconsin Town Hall.... I thought I was having one of those Timothy Leary moments.
The article was like a bad English translation of a fever dream. I think I'm going into Anaphylaxis..

Reaction Score
That was certainly odd
It seems as if Wingate was trying to get around Copywrite(sp) laws by using a blender.
In any event, Matt Drudge is not worrying about losing advertisers to this outfit.

Reaction Score
That was certainly odd
It seems as if Wingate was trying to get around Copywrite(sp) laws by using a blender.
In any event, Matt Drudge is not worrying about losing advertisers to this outfit.

Reaction Score
That was certainly odd
It seems as if Wingate was trying to get around copywrite / Fair use regulations by using a blender.

Reaction Score
That was certainly odd
It seems as if Wingate was trying to get around copywrite / Fair use regulations by using a blender.

Reaction Score
That was certainly odd

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think Jim you now hold the multiple post record! 5... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom