SORT OF OT, POLITICIANS/RECRUITING | The Boneyard

SORT OF OT, POLITICIANS/RECRUITING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree that our pols are clueless in so many ways. I'd like a governor who would take a more active role promoting our teams, universities, tourist attractions and (most importantly) businesses. Shoot, if I was governor I'd be in the stands at most games and would participate in recruiting as much as the team(s) wanted (Bob, please let me run out of the tunnel with the team). I would not care where the players came from, as long as they represented. Building a positive feeling about our great state would go a long way in making it easier for Bob to bring in RKGs from in and out of state. There once was a time when being a Connecticut man was something special (granted about 150 years ago) we need to recapture that.

Reaction Score
I'd suggest this guy focus on what politicians focus on and let the coach that just appeared in the CFB championship game worry about the FB program. You'd think the fact Oregon State only signed one player would be evidence enough that maybe there weren't enough good players worth offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom