Sorry but need help now more than ever, Best Frozen Pizza? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sorry but need help now more than ever, Best Frozen Pizza?

Reaction Score
Tried Homerun Inn pepperoni pizza today. We had 6 people eat it. One liked it. Everyone else thought it was alright at best. I’m not sure why it beats DiGiorno in every ratings list I see. Nobody trying it preferred it to DiGiorno except the one guy.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
We tried to order Zuppardi's frozen pizzas last night and they would arrive on May 26th.

Also noticed that Newman's Own has been tough to find lately.

Reaction Score
Had California Pizza Kitchen Margherita today for first time, really solid, crispy crust. Def recommend for a frozen pizza and prob in most supermarkets. Can't get Zuppardi's at the grocery here in Fla.

Doesn't compare to pizza shop pizza but way better than most I've had frozen-wise.

Reaction Score
Had California Pizza Kitchen Margherita today for first time, really solid, crispy crust. Def recommend for a frozen pizza and prob in most supermarkets. Can't get Zuppardi's at the grocery here in Fla.

Doesn't compare to pizza shop pizza but way better than most I've had frozen-wise.

California PIzza Kitchen is my normal go-to. Of course. living in CT, I usually don't have to resort to frozen pizza much. I tried some Red Baron last week based on recommendations here, and it was also perfectly acceptable.

Reaction Score
I went to Stop n Shop in Stamford and there was nothing in the frozen section. Legit nothing.

Reaction Score
frozen pizza sucks. goldbelly doesn’t count

these are facts

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I went to Stop n Shop in Stamford and there was nothing in the frozen section. Legit nothing.
Surprised Colony or Rikos hasn't jumped into the frozen pizza game yet.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
just hit stop and shop, and shoprite. both stores at least 80% full on their entire frozen pizza lineup. tony's (the first frozen pizza in US, fair value) was on sale for $3.99 at shoprite.
maybe 50% wearing masks, maybe 3/4 following arrows. joked with the manager about the impending frozen pizza shortage, which was funny for him to hear. 0-3 on yeast, isopropyl, and bleach. 100% everything else. that is all. carry on.

Reaction Score
Went to the store today. There was nothing in the frozen pizza section....but, in the butter and cheese section? There was a ton of fresh pizza doughs. I bought up 5 of them. I have a ton of frozen sauce portions in my freezer. Grab those premade doughs like they are gold.

Reaction Score
just hit stop and shop, and shoprite. both stores at least 80% full on their entire frozen pizza lineup. tony's (the first frozen pizza in US, fair value) was on sale for $3.99 at shoprite.
maybe 50% wearing masks, maybe 3/4 following arrows. joked with the manager about the impending frozen pizza shortage, which was funny for him to hear. 0-3 on yeast, isopropyl, and bleach. 100% everything else. that is all. carry on.

Stamford?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I loved Tony’s when I was a kid. It was the only brand my mom bought. Since we came to CT from Kansas I suspect it is because Tony’s started in Salina, KS. Loved their slightly spicy sauce and crisp crust.

This thread is making me want frozen pizza for lunch. But I must ask, why are they sold out when most pizza places are open for take out and delivery?

Reaction Score
I loved Tony’s when I was a kid. It was the only brand my mom bought. Since we came to CT from Kansas I suspect it is because Tony’s started in Salina, KS. Loved their slightly spicy sauce and crisp crust.

This thread is making me want frozen pizza for lunch. But I must ask, why are they sold out when most pizza places are open for take out and delivery?
When I went for takeout, they brought the pizza out to my car, which was safe enough for me. Others were waiting in line outside (less than six feet apart), passing by other customers closely, and having to be face-to-face with the pizza place employees. I’d rather eat frozen pizza than do that. I’m sure I’ll get pizza delivered at some point, though.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ok, just had the Trader Joe’s Organic. Sucks may be too strong, but it’s worse than Red Baron. Just incredibly bland.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom