Sophomore running back Max DeLorenzo pushing for more playing time (NHR) | The Boneyard

Sophomore running back Max DeLorenzo pushing for more playing time (NHR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The kids earned it. I hope he gets his shot. Getting really tired of the McCombs dancing show. Would like see McCombs be the change of pace back and Max be the starter

Reactions: THC

THC

Reaction Score
It's about time. Kid keeps his nose clean, plays hard, and doesn't get brought down by a stiff breeze.

Reaction Score
The kids earned it. I hope he gets his shot. Getting really tired of the McCombs dancing show. Would like see McCombs be the change of pace back and Max be the starter
And this is a problem. Max is a good back . . . . but most likely a #2 or #3 at most P5 programs. If UConn has to start him, that's indicative of not having a legit #1 like you find at the big boy schools.

Not meant to be a knock on Max. He's been good and may prove to be even better. But IMO . . . . not a burner and not someone who'll make people miss or being able to bounce outside and take it to the house (ala Terry Caulley).

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
And this is a problem. Max is a good back . . . . but most likely a #2 or #3 at most P5 programs. If UConn has to start him, that's indicative of not having a legit #1 like you find at the big boy schools.

Not meant to be a knock on Max. He's been good and may prove to be even better. But IMO . . . . not a burner and not someone who'll make people miss or being able to bounce outside and take it to the house (ala Terry Caulley).
I agree with this. But for this season, Max should start to finish the year out. Here's to hoping Newsome stays committed and is the real deal. Max would be a great change of pace back for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom