Sons of Anarchy | The Boneyard

Sons of Anarchy

Reaction Score
normally I hate bikes and bikers, I'd like to ban them from the roads. However, I just finished the first season of SOA, and am hooked. Great character development and plot lines, and nothing is black and white.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
normally I hate bikes and bikers, I'd like to ban them from the roads. However, I just finished the first season of SOA, and am hooked. Great character development and plot lines, and nothing is black and white.

Some people like it, some hate it. You have to suspend disbelief with regards to the gunfights; never seen so many bullets miss in my life. The repetitive plot lines, and characters relative inability to learn from previous mistakes, get annoying after a while.

Overall I enjoyed the series though. It has some great moments all the way through. The season finale of season three is still one of the best episodes I've ever seen on television.

Reaction Score
First 3 seasons were awesome. After that, just a horrible show.

This. I kept watching just to see how it ended, but it was borderline ludicrous at times. Show went on for too long and it was pretty clear that Sutter was milking it for all it was worth.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Jax - "Guys...you have to trust me this one time. Just trust me."

Gang *forgetting that half of them die every single time Jax uses the word trust* - "Okay!"

By the end, the gang was three guys, Al Bundy's wife and a baby.

Also, you have to ignore the fact that a town of apparently 200 people can absorb 2,700 murders without the police becoming alarmed.

Reaction Score

Gang *forgetting that half of them die every single time Jax uses the word trust* - "Okay!"

Also, you have to ignore the fact that a town of apparently 200 people can absorb 2,700 murders without the police becoming alarmed.

Charming is the west coast version of Cabot Cove.

Reaction Score
Finally saw it. Got hooked and never let up. Gotta spend belief alot but entertaining all the way.

Loved it.

Maybe "most deaths per episode" average in TV history.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Jax - "Guys.....we're gonna do this one last job and then I'm taking the gang totally legit."

Gang - "But you've killed 87 people....this week!"

Jax - "NOW HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL?!"

Reaction Score
Finally saw it. Got hooked and never let up. Gotta spend belief alot but entertaining all the way.

Loved it.

Maybe "most deaths per episode" average in TV history.

By the way "most deaths per episode"? Have you watched Banshee yet? Put that on your list if you want to keep belief at an arms length and you will find a "Charming" little town in PA very entertaining. ;)

Reaction Score
By the way "most deaths per episode"? Have you watched Banshee yet? Put that on your list if you want to keep belief at an arms length and you will find a "Charming" little town in PA very entertaining. ;)

Will give it a shot.

One of my brothers is a fan....

Reaction Score
G0UCONN said:
Will give it a shot.

One of my brothers is a fan....

First 3 seasons were great. After that, pure dumpster fire.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Jax - Something something PROOF. Something, something BLOWBACK.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Can't disagree with anything written above.

What I don't understand is how SAMCRO can "make it right" time and time again after double crossing every single rival gang (including their own chapters) in three states 5 or 6 times a season. How many times do they kill or set up the Niners and/or Mayans, then offer a couple grand from a gun deal (that inevitably goes horribly bad), smoothing it over and regain their trust (Okay here's $5Gs. I promise I will never intentionally murder your VP again.)?

After Season 3, I just watched it to see how it ended.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can't disagree with anything written above.

What I don't understand is how SAMCRO can "make it right" time and time again after double crossing every single rival gang (including their own chapters) in three states 5 or 6 times a season. How many times do they kill or set up the Niners and/or Mayans, then offer a couple grand from a gun deal (that inevitably goes horribly bad), smoothing it over and regain their trust (Okay here's $5Gs. I promise I will never intentionally murder your VP again.)?

After Season 3, I just watched it to see how it ended.

That's why this was a 4 season show, elongated into 7 seasons. It could have been a very tight 4 seasons.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I lost interest at the beginning of the last season. To much drama in the drama.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom