So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, they are late: God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

Reaction Score
Fantastic suggestions all. I’m going to try as many as my wife, wallet and palate will allow.

Will send a recap when finished. Appreciated!

Reaction Score
Love HF 2x galaxy also. This and Abner are my two favs from HF. But u gotta stock up cuz they don’t have either all that frequently. I personally think Alchemist just 30+ minutes further is a better choice than HF. PRICE and selection far superior.

I can find DG on tap up there pretty often after the brewery runs out - meaning like two weeks after the brewery runs out.

I've been to alchemist and have the focal and heady in the fridge - I'm giving it to friends, I'll drink one can each. It's not close to as good as DG to me. Legitimacy is real good as well.

I'm not concerned about price with this type of stuff.

Reaction Score
I don't like pumpkin beer usually, but I remember really liking Southern Tier Pumking Ale. Really strong beer, but I remember the pumpkin and spice notes were actual "notes" and not in your face.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Margot Price—Hurtin'
whiskey, weed and beer. So which one of you big spenders dropped the $100 bill (at 3:02) on the bar table? (I'm guessin' either Bama fan or meyers7).

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Keep your mind out of the gutter. It's Uncle Titus. :cool:

's Beer - Montgomery Gentry

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Suppose to be headed to rehearsal/rehearsal dinner now. One of my crappy knees decided to bite me hard yesterday, so I'm lying here with a ice pack and chances are I won't be walking my daughter down the aisle tomorrow. That really sucks.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Suppose to be headed to rehearsal/rehearsal dinner now. One of my crappy knees decided to bite me hard yesterday, so I'm lying here with a ice pack and chances are I won't be walking my daughter down the aisle tomorrow. That really sucks.
Make it happen, Rocky!!! You think Sue Bird would pass on playing Notre Dame? You think DT would pass on hitting something orange? You think Geno would pass on busting DT chops? You think the Huskies would pass on playing Baylor?

Walk the walk!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Make it happen, Rocky!!! You think Sue Bird would pass on playing Notre Dame? You think DT would pass on hitting something orange? You think Geno would pass on busting DT chops? You think the Huskies would pass on playing Baylor?

Walk the walk!
Depends on how hot the coals are tomorrow!!! Gonna try Dove. Gonna try.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

"I...I...I need my dad."

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
@RockyMTblue2 Rock...I appear to be the only one curious. Did you walk your daughter down the aisle?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No walk as the knee has just gotten worse and worse, Wheelchair in the Front Row and a friend of hers and our family who flew in for the wedding who is better looking than me walked the walk with her. She gave me a huge hug when they got up frong and a pulled off my toast very well, foolishly danced a few dances with her in my wheel chair. It was beautiful , emotional and fun as wedding days should be.

I'll go to my ortho-groups emergency clinic tomorrow and get the ball rolling on finding out what has happened and what is the fix.

Thanks for asking guys, I'm not going to be around for the next couple of days because I hurt a lot and I don't wan t to inflictn my bad /short temper on you good folks.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
You know all our hearts are with you. It must be an amazing feeling to watch your daughter get married. God bless.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No walk as the knee has just gotten worse and worse, Wheelchair in the Front Row and a friend of hers and our family who flew in for the wedding who is better looking than me walked the walk with her. She gave me a huge hug when they got up frong and a pulled off my toast very well, foolishly danced a few dances with her in my wheel chair. It was beautiful , emotional and fun as wedding days should be.

I'll go to my ortho-groups emergency clinic tomorrow and get the ball rolling on finding out what has happened and what is the fix.

Thanks for asking guys, I'm not going to be around for the next couple of days because I hurt a lot and I don't wan t to inflictn my bad /short temper on you good folks.
I'm sure everyone on the BY is giving you, your daughter and your son (in-law) a long distance hug. Feel better Rock man.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

...and I forgot to say it's not uncommon for a father to get weak at the knees before his daughters wedding. You're in good company.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
...and I forgot to say it's not uncommon for a father to get weak at the knees before his daughters wedding. You're in good company.
Yes, good one. But I found giving my sermon sitting down was hard. I like to work a room standing up and play to my audience. But I slayed it sitting down, ego maniac that I am ;) Admittedly emotion and shaky in the first couple of innings in this world series game, he settled down to get the last 21 batters out. :)

Headed out to get knee drained and assure ER Medics I can take tylenol with codeine, cuz I've done it through 21 knee procedures and walked out the other end clean and sober. The clamp down on the drug pill of choice has made it hard for those who really need it to get it. I dug out my old success Tshirt from Bridger Ortho when I finished rehab on 2 total kneess in 5 weeks, so if their NP/PA on duty in their emergency unit, who might be too lazy to look in the records, might be stimulated to look. Yes, highly cynical about the helped to made worse ratio of the medical profession.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom