OT: Songs that make you think | The Boneyard

OT: Songs that make you think

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Alot going on in this world, love, hate, war, crime, etc. Some songs are fun, lively, good to dance to, but there are those that may have a message, make you think about things long after the song is over. Even songs of the past are relevant today, with a greater impact than when they were first released. I apologize that I don't know how to post a song or album to this forum, but I will offer my first song that I hold very dearly. I hope you will show us others that may have had an impact on you.
My offering is "Imagine" by the late John Lennon.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Alot going on in this world, love, hate, war, crime, etc. Some songs are fun, lively, good to dance to, but there are those that may have a message, make you think about things long after the song is over. Even songs of the past are relevant today, with a greater impact than when they were first released. I apologize that I don't know how to post a song or album to this forum, but I will offer my first song that I hold very dearly. I hope you will show us others that may have had an impact on you.
My offering is "Imagine" by the late John Lennon.
I'd post it for you, but I hate that song. IDK, thinking on this board???? That's a big ask.

Think - Aretha Franklin (from Blues Brother's movie)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Unfortunately this is relevant again. Honorable mention to his song "We Work the Black Seam".

Reaction Score
Powerful song and a voice to match.
Went with a live version rather than the official music video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom