Songs About Bubbles | The Boneyard

Songs About Bubbles

Reaction Score
One of my favorite crooners even though I came up in the rock and roll Motown era. This is from 1966, Dean Martin show live. Some claimed he could sing the phone book and make it sound good. ;)

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
"Burbujas de Amor" (Bubbles of Love) was a massive hit throughout the Spanish-speaking world in 1990-1991. It launched Dominican singer-songwriter Juan Luis Guerra into international superstardom, and it brought bachata — until then a relatively obscure and localized genre of Dominican music — to the world stage for the first time.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
When I first looked at this thread I mistook the "l" in Bubbles for a dotted "i" and thought this was regarding songs about Jewish grandmothers. Yes, @RockyMTblue2, that's a very limited field and yes, I'll clean my glasses.
Guess you were in quite a pickle! :p

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
In this year of COVID and with the Big East contemplating a bubble, I think we should raise our voices in song to the Bubble. Here, I'll start with an old standby:

Wow. Memories. We honeymooned on Oahu, and Don Ho was a must see in 1987. I think he was pickled during the show, but it is one of those things you did in Hawai'i. Although not on our honeymoon, when we returned for our 25th we did another classic - the Polynesian Villages and we did the Dole Plantation both times I believe.

All of which said, we enjoyed both the big island and Kauai on the 25th return trip more than the commercial Oahu, although it "is" a must visit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom