Somewhat OT: ESPN college bball live brutally bad | The Boneyard

Somewhat OT: ESPN college bball live brutally bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody been watching these clowns? Greenberg and Jay Williams ranting nonstop about nonsense. The last thing I tuned into was something about complaining over social media as a first amendment right. ESPN trying too hard to have the strict old guy versus edgy young/former player thing going on. And there's been like 2 min of actual bball coverage.

I'm done

Reaction Score
Last night I went into the North Carolina game, I don't know who the broadcast duo was. Anyway one of the clowns went into a defense on Roy, how he knows nothing and wasn't supposed to. Then he went on about how other coaches should be shot for warning recruits as they go up against Roy. Then how every school has easy courses. He forgot the part about keeping the players academically eligible to win championships. Then how this was nothing compared to Syracuse and SMU. Seriously, I feel like ole Roy should get the Mother Teresa award now that this is all cleared up because even though he has a load of 5 stars right now he's only got a bunch of 4's for the future, and who should have to coach under circumstances like that?

Reaction Score
Last night I went into the North Carolina game, I don't know who the broadcast duo was. Anyway one of the clowns went into a defense on Roy, how he knows nothing and wasn't supposed to. Then he went on about how other coaches should be shot for warning recruits as they go up against Roy. Then how every school has easy courses. He forgot the part about keeping the players academically eligible to win championships. Then how this was nothing compared to Syracuse and SMU. Seriously, I feel like ole Roy should get the Mother Teresa award now that this is all cleared up because even though he has a load of 5 stars right now he's only got a bunch of 4's for the future, and who should have to coach under circumstances like that?
That would be dan dakich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky