Something Wrong With uconnhuskygames.com? | The Boneyard

Something Wrong With uconnhuskygames.com?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I tried twice in the last few days to get to the uconnhuskygames.com site to get a link to some of last year's games. It appears to be completely offline -- the browser spins for a while and then says it is getting no response from the site.

Is this a temporary issue? lf so, when will it be resolved?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I tried it just now and it works for me. I go in through the link at the top of the board so try it that way and see what happens.
in the blue bar under the boneyard logo there is a pull down menu called tcf's stuff.
Hit that down arrow and select UConn basketball games.

Like I said, that is working for me.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I just tried that and it worked for me also. Thank you!

Based on a little more experimentation, it appears that typing "www.uconnhuskygames.com" on the browser address bar will work (in addition to the link from The Boneyard), but leaving out the "www." causes it to fail. That is one of very few cases that I have seen where the "www" is actually an essential part of the URL.

Reaction Score
If the www being left out doesn't work that is an issue with the set up of the site. The owner of the site specifies what will link to that site.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I have Huskygames as one of my favorites in Firefox on my home page. I just click on the tile.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is anyone having an issue using the Firestick Silk browser to watch replays on a TV? I have UCONNHUSKYGAMES as a Favorite and can select an available replay. The selected video will be opened on a different page.
However the opened page is a YouTube page, with the correct video but there doesn't appear to be any options available for the video, such as choosing Full Screen mode. This is not how it worked earlier, I was always able to select Full Screen and to do the usual video viewing options like Pause, FF, Reverse.

As far as just watching a replay by going to YouTube (ie games no longer available on UCONNHUSKYGAMES), those work as I expect them to.

Reaction Score
I utilize silk browser on my fire cube. No issues watching the games. When the game comes up on YouTube, go to the right bottom of screen and hit enter button, small square comes up. Place your curser on the square and it will bring you to the full screen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom