Something to try in the offseason | The Boneyard

Something to try in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://teamfroglogic.com/

It can't hurt. After 2 straight last place finishes the Red Sox are trying it. If the Sox win the AL East I'm calling Ollie to schedule this guy!

During the afternoon, the players saw a presentation from David Rutherford, a former Navy SEAL turned motivational speaker and author.

According to Rutherford’s website, his program helps groups “gain the competitive edge, deal with stress, elevate performance, strengthen teamwork, embrace chaos, forge leadership and develop a strong, resilient Culture of Team.”

Rutherford led the same program for team executives and coaches during the organizational meeting in January. He stresses teamwork and eliminating negativity.

Rutherford said it was the first time he spoke to a major league team.

“We thought this would be a strong message for our team to hear,” Farrell said.

Reaction Score
According to Rutherford’s website, his program helps groups “gain the competitive edge, deal with stress, elevate performance, strengthen teamwork, embrace chaos, forge leadership and develop a strong, resilient Culture of Team.”

Sounds safer than doing drugs to get same results.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I thought Ollie had a guru a few years back? Mental toughness guy. Am I remembering this correctly?

Reaction Score
Give me an offensive coordinator. If Hobbs or Miller were innovators they'd have another hc job by now. Our staff just seem like good soldiers, but who impresses on the bench? Also time for a new S&C coach. Brimah, Nolan, and Facey where's the beef? Plus even though we sub more than any other team our guys are spend by the end of a game. Oh and more craft beer

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
we need adams to become a leader and the go to guy for getting a bucket or making a play when the shot clock is getting low or the game is tied. we had that last year with boat with not much talent, this year we have a lot more talent but no leader or go to guy...every year we've had someone and this season shows how important it is to have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom