Something tells me we will see the best UConn team tonight. | The Boneyard

Something tells me we will see the best UConn team tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Big game, big stage and big competition. I have a feeling the energy level will equal MSU game with intensity, desire and other positives not unleashed in games past.

If so it will unfortunately prove that we play to the level of our competition (at least so far).

Games like these are are post season tournament, and this team knows it.

Reaction Score
Big game, big stage and big competition. I have a feeling the energy level will equal MSU game with intensity, desire and other positives not unleashed in games past.

If so it will unfortunately prove that we play to the level of our competition (at least so far).

Games like these are are post season tournament, and this team knows it.
I'm also expecting a great effort tonight. A little easier to get up for a game on national TV than say New Hampshire.

Reaction Score
I am hoping that our shots go down at a higher % then they have in the last 5 games. In the MSU game Boat and Bazz played like I hoped they would- they looked like one of the best backcourts in the country and we are going to need that to have a chance to win tonight.
I really think we have to get them out of their comfort zone early and the O needs to go through our backcourt.

We are going to get killed by teams with big athletic front courts and our guys need to focus on D up front. We are not going to be highly productive on O up front unless DD finds another gear and starts lighting it up this year from the 4 spot. OC, RB and SN need to have big games. DD needs to play well 10 points, 8 rebounds. TO and Wolf need to stay out of foul trouble and at least slow them down.

We shall see- but a W tonight would be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom