Something crazy has to happen if we want to beat Cincy. | The Boneyard

Something crazy has to happen if we want to beat Cincy.

Reaction Score
Not saying it can't be done because it can. I suggested before our last meeting that Ollie needed to pick up a T to start the game. A football team thats having a tough season will do something crazy like an onsides kick to start the game, going off sides and hitting the qb first play of the game, a trick play, an all out blitz etc. A baseball team might do something like bean the opposing teams star or make a hard slide into a player. You have nothing to lose so go crazy. So here are some things I had in mind.

-Ollie throwing a chair onto the court to start the game, Bob Knight style.

-Starting the walk ons to make hard fouls on Cincy (John Chaney style) to start then take them out.

-Start a brawl with Cincy right at the tip off or before the game

Yes it all sounds crazy, so go crazy, its been a tough season so go all out.

Reaction Score
This weekends game means nothing. It's the tourney game that will matter.

For that one: Put them on their heels and remind them that we own them in Hartford. Play hard and hopefully the crowd is into it the whole time.

Reaction Score
Not saying it can't be done because it can. I suggested before our last meeting that Ollie needed to pick up a T to start the game. A football team thats having a tough season will do something crazy like an onsides kick to start the game, going off sides and hitting the qb first play of the game, a trick play, an all out blitz etc. A baseball team might do something like bean the opposing teams star or make a hard slide into a player. You have nothing to lose so go crazy. So here are some things I had in mind.

-Starting the walk ons to make hard fouls on Cincy (John Chaney style) to start then take them out.

"In a surprise move, the UConn Huskies have decided to start new recruit Ogie Oglethorpe." I love it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

With the way that this year has gone, Ollie would throw the chair and it would find a way to injure our Athletic Trainer, Jim Doran... :(

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Who is gonna hit 7 threes for Cincy? Caupain? Washington? Cumberland? You know someone is gonna hit 7 threes

Reaction Score

Or something like this:

¨.........Unless, of course, my nine all-stars fall victim to nine separate misfortunes and are unable to play tomorrow. But that will never happen. Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunes, there's an outside chance. But nine misfortunes? I'd like to see that!"

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

My choice is to get a pole, tie you to that pole, place wood under you and set it ablaze. That would satisfy the hex gods and we'd fire someone at the same time.

I'll amend that. It should be @willie99.

And if people need to go all pc on me than lets get the pimp suit and set it ablaze. Someone might throw in one of those Syracuse undefeated shirts to add a little orange to the flames.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I like the cut of your jib.

All those ideas are fantastic.

Reaction Score
in a surprise move, the ncaa grants Drummond, Ben Gordon and Okafor the opportunity to finish out their college eligibility this season.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cincinnati won't break 60 points. UConn has a good chance to win. If not Sunday then on next Friday.

pj

Reaction Score
With the way that this year has gone, Ollie would throw the chair and it would find a way to injure our Athletic Trainer, Jim Doran... :(

That would be catastrophic! We can't afford to lose the trainer. He get the most court time on the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom