Someone younger than me | The Boneyard

Someone younger than me

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
please start a thread based on the fruit board implosion right now. Full of excuses, no doubt.

Reaction Score
Haha they deleted it. Priceless.

We're so far in their heads the surgeon won't even operate because it's too risky.
Cowards..

The OP was something like "They've beaten us 2 out of the last 3 years and have won more championships in the last 20 years than we ever will." Seemed like a Cuse fan started it. Everyone jumped in and started whining about Hurley. It was a fun read.

Reaction Score
Cowards..

The OP was something like "They've beaten us 2 out of the last 3 years and have won more championships in the last 20 years than we ever will." Seemed like a Cuse fan started it. Everyone jumped in and started whining about Hurley. It was a fun read.

Beating them 2 out of 3 years when we're arguably at our lowest point in modern program history tells you everything you need to know about this "rivalry".

Reaction Score
this is pretty funny .. thread titled "Hurley"

Hurley

one post ...
"I’m rooting for an ACL tear and when it happens I will jump in the air, stamp my foot, pump my fists wildly, and stare at anyone near by with an “intense” look while shushing them.

Friggin weirdo Terry Dehere towel boy. Screw him. "

hahaha guess they don't like Hurley :)

Reaction Score
The way to win any argument with a Cuse fan is simple:
Your mascot is a FRUIT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members