Someone Said ... | The Boneyard

Someone Said ...

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

2. How much will realignment dominate the conversation?​

Wilson: The league has reportedly flirted with Colorado and UConn, in addition to discussing the idea of adding Gonzaga for basketball only. Yormark will likely do his best impression of a politician, having to dance around the specific examples while also making it clear that the league is still "open for business," as he's said in the past.

Connelly: I'm sure he would love nothing more than to announce the addition of Colorado, UConn, Gonzaga, Arizona and the Monterrey Institute of Technology from the dais, but that's probably not happening. Realignment will almost certainly come up many times, but these stories tend to break when we least expect it.

Reaction Score
Why announce now? Aside from media days, which Shd focus on current schools with emphasis on newbies, you’ve got all-star game and MLB draft (which included lots of B12 kids). Patience grasshopper.
Agree, but just do not want to ne caught sleeping at the switch is all.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I do like that an article on ESPN talks about us as being an invite along with Colorado. That is a nice change for once but one that is certainly setting up the kick to the nuts that always comes

Reaction Score
Let’s be honest, most of us are refreshing sites regularly to see if our long overdue invite was finally sent.
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Reaction Score
Things will happen quickly when either 1. the Pac 12 announces their crappy media deal; or 2. Pac 12 teams become tired of waiting for the announcement of their crappy media deal. Then all hell breaks loose.

Reaction Score
Things will happen quickly when either 1. the Pac 12 announces their crappy media deal; or 2. Pac 12 teams become tired of waiting for the announcement of their crappy media deal. Then all hell breaks loose.
UConn fans have to be the most tortured fan-base when it comes to realignment. This Conference Realignment Board goes back to 2011! And now we have to wait all summer for the damn PAC 12 to get their act together. Let's just get it over with, for crying out loud. Either we get the invite or we don't. We have great basketball and football seasons coming up to enjoy.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I miss those days back when MD and RU left for the B1G and we thought we had an in to the ACC only to be punched in the guts by Louisville. I've blocked out a lot of that time period

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom