Someone please help | The Boneyard

Someone please help

Reaction Score
Hello,
I was talking to my father who said he caught part of a morning show with Geno, Geno had breakfast somewhere this week, and during the breakfast he said that he was feeling good about next year and the recruits he has coming in. Now... I only know of one.... but my father also said he commented about a 6'6" player. does anyone have any information. I love my father but details were very much lacking and I cannot find anything about this...

Reaction Score
In 2020? That would likely be Kamilla Cardoso. In 2019? She’s either coming from JUCO or overseas.

And let me correct recruits to recruit, because Aubrey Griffin is the only one at this point. I’m wondering if Geno made a visit to Poland while he was in Europe though.

Reaction Score
Thanks... I do not know.. he said he heard it was for next year... plural recruits.. and one was 6'6"... I cannot find it.. does anyone know where Geno had breakfast this week? Any 6'6" players potentially going to be grad students? Is there somewhere that keeps track of JUCO?

Reaction Score
Geno spoke to the Middletown Chamber of Commerce this week. He does it every year. He did say something about rumors of our demise are premature. I didn’t read anything about a 6’6” recruit.

Reaction Score
I don't think we'll hear anything specific about recruits til at least mid April. The focus right now is on this year's team (and rightly so.) Even if there is something going on with recruits for next year, nothing will be said publicly for a while. Won't keep us from wondering and speculating, but at the moment that's all we can do.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It’s certainly possible that Geno has a commitment from one or more European players for next year. The player we’re already aware of is Makurat from Poland, but she’s 6’1”. I don’t think anything will be officially announced until some time after the end of the season.

Reaction Score
Thanks... I do not know.. he said he heard it was for next year... plural recruits.. and one was 6'6"... I cannot find it.. does anyone know where Geno had breakfast this week? Any 6'6" players potentially going to be grad students? Is there somewhere that keeps track of JUCO?
Geno spoke to the Middletown Chamber of Commerce this week. He does it every year. He did say something about rumors of our demise are premature. I didn’t read anything about a 6’6” recruit.

That was the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce.

Reaction Score
I do know there is a 6'6" JUCO dunker who Mississippi State is going after. I haven't seen anything on a 6'6" overseas player. Oregon State did get a big who was rated pretty high on some European, but she wasn't a UConn type player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom