Someone have extra 4 tcks for Villanova game to sell

Looking for help. I have 6 tickets to game, but my nephew, girlfriend and her parents are coming into town. They are 4 UConn grads. Looking to see if by chance, anyone has 4 tcks to sell. Don't care where they are, just looking to get into building. Please let me know. Went on UConn website and only single tcks available. Any help is appreciated. Go HUSKIES

Looking for help. I have 6 tickets to game, but my nephew, girlfriend and her parents are coming into town. They are 4 UConn grads. Looking to see if by chance, anyone has 4 tcks to sell. Don't care where they are, just looking to get into building. Please let me know. Went on UConn website and only single tcks available. Any help is appreciated. Go HUSKIES

I have great seats. How much do I have to pay you to take them off my hands?

/

I have great seats. How much do I have to pay you to take them off my hands?

I appreciate offer and years ago I would have ripped you for that comment. But sad to say, I sometimes feel the same way. I was able to get tickets on Stub Hub ( paid way to much). Hopefully we surprise everyone and play real well tomorrow. This program really needs a boost. Beating Villanova ( although unlikely) would help.

/

I appreciate offer and years ago I would have ripped you for that comment. But sad to say, I sometimes feel the same way. I was able to get tickets on Stub Hub ( paid way to much). Hopefully we surprise everyone and play real well tomorrow. This program really needs a boost. Beating Villanova ( although unlikely) would help.

Yea - I know it was a wise @$$ reply. Believe me, I would love to see them pull off a major upset tomorrow. (Although, it galls me to no end that a win over Villanova at home would be considered a major upset.) So you know, I have bled Husky blue since the days of Toby Kimball, Wes Bialosuknia, and Fred Shabel. In those days, it was WTIC radio only with George Ehrlich. I watched the program grow, prosper and gain respect. Then we became elite. We were the best program in the old BE (7 championships!). We challenged and surpassed the legendary programs. 4 NC's in 15 years! But, our incredible development was dependent on a unique force in college hoops - Jim Calhoun. Now we are a struggling, rudder-less .500 team in a dreadful conference.

We need a another dynamic personality like Calhoun. Ollie is simply not it. He might be a wonderful human being and a class guy, but he is not a head coach. He is lost and the team is also. Time for UConn and Benedict to move on. In reality, we might not be able afford it money-wise, but we also can't let the program and the brand slip any further beneath the waves.

We need a another dynamic personality like Calhoun. Ollie is simply not it. He might be a wonderful human being and a class guy, but he is not a head coach. He is lost and the team is also. Time for UConn and Benedict to move on. In reality, we might not be able afford it money-wise, but we also can't let the program and the brand slip any further beneath the waves.
Sea Goat, I like the way you keep it real. ;) Rudder-less and brand slip beneath the waves are a classic. You express my sentiments on the program at this time to a tee. I'm with you through the Yankee Conference years and just wanting to be mentioned with the big boys. WTIC on the new transistor radio.
Two problems here though, first dynamic personality's like JC are one in a million. Second most coaches climbing the ladder know following a HOF coach can be a dead end road unless the school is loaded with talent, KO used what was left and got a NC. Now with the decline of the conference and the recruiting here, I am actually back to listening on the radio because our games are not on very many common channels once again.

You really need a avatar to go with your handle and all your salty talk. Open to suggestions ?....:D

Sea Goat, I like the way you keep it real. ;) Rudder-less and brand slip beneath the waves are a classic. You express my sentiments on the program at this time to a tee. I'm with you through the Yankee Conference years and just wanting to be mentioned with the big boys. WTIC on the new transistor radio.
Two problems here though, first dynamic personality's like JC are one in a million. Second most coaches climbing the ladder know following a HOF coach can be a dead end road unless the school is loaded with talent, KO used what was left and got a NC. Now with the decline of the conference and the recruiting here, I am actually back to listening on the radio because our games are not on very many common channels once again.

You really need a avatar to go with your handle and all your salty talk. Open to suggestions ?....:D

Thanks - my old avatar was removed by the "Avatar Police", but I'm working on an acceptable replacement.

Thanks - my old avatar was removed by the "Avatar Police", but I'm working on an acceptable replacement.
WOW the irony, we're in the same boat, (pun intended). :D I had Diana's ESPN magazine cover for the longest time, and without a reason or explanation it was gone. My only guess is a Tennessee fan thought it was not fair and complained....