Somebody's gotta say it. Happy Father's Day! | The Boneyard

Somebody's gotta say it. Happy Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I usually disdain what I call "Hallmark Holidays" (e.g., Mother's Day, Father's Day) but I confess that I feel good about having six wonderful daughters and ten terrific grand kids, not to mention fine sons-in-law (both on board or auditioning successfully).

So, all you dads, hoist a glass or take a mulligan and enjoy your day.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Happy Father's day to you, Dave.

You're a lucky man with 6 daughters and sons-in-law. I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of love.

My son called on his way to golf and my daughter-in-law called with my grands kids and it was wonderful.

I always reflect on my dad, who was my role model as a father and who I miss so much for the last 14 years. I see my son with his kids and I know that I passed down my dad's legacy.

Happy Fathers day to all my boneyard friends.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all. I notice Nan did not provide any public service announcements concerning father's Day. Hmmmm.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Was just about to start a thread when I saw this Kib. My heartfelt thanks and Father's Day wishes to all fathers, mine included, and of course those on the boneyard, and finally to one Dad who is not my dad yet someone he admired greatly, who has kids and a grandchild, who has mentored so many young women, who has championed the quest for excellence and that hard work it takes to get there, who is a straight shooter and tells it like it is, someone whom I admire for all he has done and for that what he stands for.

Happy Father's Day Geno. Hope you have a great day!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I bet Geno gets an extra large pile of Father's Day cards this year.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Being a dad is the great honor of my life. Happy Fathers Day to all!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy Fathers' Day to all! Today is also my older son's birthday. He was born the day before Fathers' Day in 1967. I was only 12. :) Actually 19.

Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all. To steal a sentiment from alexrgct, being a father is truly the great honor of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom