Somebody needs to light a fire under... | The Boneyard

Somebody needs to light a fire under...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How to put this delicately. Somebody needs to light a fire under the offensive blockers azzes. Not saying they caused Cochran's shortened collegiate career but somebody needs to learn how to block and they need to learn how to block yesterday. Whitmer could be next. If I'm not mistaken that kid has already taken a few shots to the head himself since he's been here.

Now I'm sure there will be a ridiculous chorus of "This is all Deleone's fault". Keep in mind Deleone wasn't the only one coaching up the O-line the last 3 years and Deleone wasn't on the sidelines vs Stoney Brook this past Saturday. I'm not defending Deleone in any way, I'm merely pointing out that the coaches can't block for them, sooner or later somebodies are gonna have to step up and keep the defense off of their QB. Diaco and Foley... this is on you now. Light the fire..

Reaction Score
I already blamed GDL earlier this afternoon. So if you missed the first chorus here it is again.

This is just terrible. The legacy of the damage done to our team and OL continues. We just couldn't fix it fast enough. ....

The team should dedicate the rest of the season to him starting this weekend.

Reaction Score
How to put this delicately. Somebody needs to light a fire under the offensive blockers azzes. Not saying they caused Cochran's shortened collegiate career but somebody needs to learn how to block and they need to learn how to block yesterday. Whitmer could be next. If I'm not mistaken that kid has already taken a few shots to the head himself since he's been here.

Now I'm sure there will be a ridiculous chorus of "This is all Deleone's fault". Keep in mind Deleone wasn't the only one coaching up the O-line the last 3 years and Deleone wasn't on the sidelines vs Stoney Brook this past Saturday. I'm not defending Deleone in any way, I'm merely pointing out that the coaches can't block for them, sooner or later somebodies are gonna have to step up and keep the defense off of their QB. Diaco and Foley... this is on you now. Light the fire..

The 336 people who gave you likes need to be banned from the boneyard. If someone gave you two likes, a throat punch by Fishy is appropriate.

Just stop already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek