Some quotes on Bouknight from July | The Boneyard

Some quotes on Bouknight from July

Reaction Score
PSA Cardinals Guard James Bouknight Storms Back After Meniscus Tear
Whoever gets Bouknight will be getting a Kris Dunn-type, says his high school coach.

"James' skill set is as high as the sky," MacDuffie coach Jacques Rivera said."His recent play throughout the live period is a prime example of showcasing his unlimited potential that will equal production at the college level.

"Unlike some in his class that will forever be label as having potential, James is showing his potential will turn into production. James can score at all three levels, but his biggest talent that people don’t recognize is his ability to rebound from the guard position. Look back at Providence College when they had Kris Dunn. He was the second- or third-best rebounder which allowed them to be very good."

Added PSA Cardinals director Terrance "Munch" Williams: "James is a natural scorer, obviously an elite ball-handler. Somebody who can score on all three levels and has elite size from the shooting guard position. Obviously, he's also showing guys that he can play the other [defensive] side of the court as he starts to round back into shape. You'll see him making blocks, getting steals, jumping in the passing lane.

"I know before he got injured, he was on the trajectory to be one of the top 60 guys in the country. He's starting to show people that that ranking was real and he's going to be a bonafide high-major player."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
PSA
"I know before he got injured, he was on the trajectory to be one of the top 60 guys in the country. He's starting to show people that that ranking was real and he's going to be a bonafide high-major player."

Munch got that bit right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom