Some Old, Some New, Some Borrowed and Yes | The Boneyard

Some Old, Some New, Some Borrowed and Yes

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some Blue:

“It was really hard. Most people don’t see how hard they work and don’t understand,” Stevens said. “To see that and then see the outcome was tough. This summer was really, really good. We had discussions about it, but we didn’t harp on it. You can see changes in how people worked.” Intriguing, no?

A mixed bag from Feinberg.

UConn women ready to move on from Final Four loss

And more player perspective, chit chat from Colorado Camp. Women's basketball: College rivals put their battles on hold at USA basketball camp

Reaction Score
Look those two ...Curious as to which one of these two snared this rebound during @usabasketball U23 Team training camp. #UConnNation

DGOmIFEU0AEKVkn.jpg:large

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Great pixs. The Phee and Gabby shot could be a great wall hanging. Terrific instant in time. BTW Gabby in the group shot sure looks like a certain Kiah. Also looks like the weigh room has been a big part of her off season ... lordy!

Reaction Score
Great pixs. The Phee and Gabby shot could be a great wall hanging. Terrific instant in time. BTW Gabby in the group shot sure looks like a certain Kiah. Also looks like the weigh room has been a big part of her off season ... lordy!
From the pic Gabby looks the same height with Pheesa .. Yes this is a great photo shot.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Good catch. This photo contains best of the best college women basketball players today.

..............and tomorrow. The majority of these young ladies will go on the play professionally here and abroad. ;)

Reaction Score
Sure thing. Your credentials are safe.
Kara Lawson, A Vol, ran around the Civic Center with her index finger raised after defeating Uconn on it's unofficial home floor. I couldn't look at her for a long time. Then she proved how smart she is and what WBB knowledge she has doing analysis of games. She then became a Geno pusher and UCWBB believer. Her love and dedication and physically caring for Pat Summitt when others disappeared around the demented Pat--won me over to Ms Lawson--heart and soul. She can bleed all the Orange she can--but I believe within her soul you'll find the Blue, White and red of a Uconn Uniform.
Did I say--I like Ms Lawson!!?

Reaction Score
Some Blue:

“It was really hard. Most people don’t see how hard they work and don’t understand,” Stevens said. “To see that and then see the outcome was tough. This summer was really, really good. We had discussions about it, but we didn’t harp on it. You can see changes in how people worked.Intriguing, no?
yes, really, really intriguing, Rocky:
1. It's Z who is doing the "calling out"--meaning that she's fully integrated into the "leadership" of this team....feeling completely comfortable before hitting her first 3 and skying for her first ribbie.

2. What does it mean that people changed the way they worked??? For the life of me, I don't believe that anyone on last year's team didn't work incredibly hard. But can it be that one or more wasn't giving it their all in practice? or could it be that maybe Z is referring to the new frosh who are still transitioning to college culture? I dunno. But, one way or another, they are a team on a mission, and that's pretty scary (for the other 350 D-1 teams).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom