Some of you stats people may have already discovered... | The Boneyard

Some of you stats people may have already discovered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...that I posted the per-40 spreadsheet updated thru the LSU game yestereve without letting anyone know. If so, congratulations. If not, sorry!

Note: I have rearranged the order of the tabs in a version I just uploaded, moving the tourney summaries to the start of the tourneys. This is not significant yet as there are no tourney games played, but I thought I'd let you know, in case you missed them ;^)

Still not a lot to say about the summary numbers, though the number of turnovers is the largest factor in making the games hard to watch for me. I'm too lazy to look up the last time the team had a TO/A ratio of less than one in a game, but it's been quite a while. And they're verging on a summary ratio in the same range.

Rebounding was much improved, both in effort and results (with some lapses in effort -- hey girls! Stewie & Morgan are still gone :) [sorry, that's what it looked like to me at times]) -- but the transition game is still
mostly absent.

I know they're still gelling, but I'm glad to see the flashes of teamwork already evident.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is still so early in the season so comparisons to years past are clouded by what is the strongest opening stretch I can remember - and it really doesn't get easier until the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom