Some Kind of a Record Right | The Boneyard

Some Kind of a Record Right

Reaction Score
Kind of ridiculous since only Lou has a remote chance at winning it. At this point in the season shouldn't they be culling the watch list rather than adding to it?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kind of ridiculous since only Lou has a remote chance at winning it. At this point in the season shouldn't they be culling the watch list rather than adding to it?

spilled.jpg

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I guess if we are going to discuss remote chances, I think that there's only 1 player that doesn't fit into the category. I believe that the only player being touted as this year's "best" player by ESPNW, ESPN broadcasters etc., will be the winner even though she's been outplayed in her biggest games so far. Oh, that's because she has been hailed by them as the "best" since the pre-season.
(Personally, I don't concur with the media.)

Reaction Score
I guess if we are going to discuss remote chances, I think that there's only 1 player that doesn't fit into the category. I believe that the only player being touted as this year's "best" player by ESPNW, ESPN broadcasters etc., will be the winner even though she's been outplayed in her biggest games so far. Oh, that's because she has been hailed by them as the "best" since the pre-season.
So who do you think is the best player in America? I believe that is who gets the Wade trophy. I don't think it's Kia, Gabby, Z, or Collier, so I'm not sure why they are on the list at this point. Watch lists this late in the season should have a max of ten players on it as there is just 3 weeks left in the season.

Reaction Score
I agree with you about Aja being overly hyped! And not deserving of being NPOY. I do agree that we only have one legitimate candidate and obviously that's KLS.
Three or four more deserve AA consideration.
Bronx23

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
So who do you think is the best player in America? I believe that is who gets the Wade trophy. I don't think it's Kia, Gabby, Z, or Collier, so I'm not sure why they are on the list at this point. Watch lists this late in the season should have a max of ten players on it as there is just 3 weeks left in the season.
I don't have a pick for the best player in America. This is because I haven't seen enough of the other candidates play, obviously I am excluding our Husky kids in that statement. But I have seen Wilson in quite a few games and, in each, she didn't live up to the hype. IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom