Some Hurley quotes from Coaches Road Show | The Boneyard

Some Hurley quotes from Coaches Road Show

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
:oops: "Almost everybody made it through"

But seriously, Hurley gets it. Not afraid to address the real issues at hand both publicly and privately, and wastes no time trying to fix problems.
Lucky to have him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hurley on Kenya Hunter: “He’s going to work with the bigs so if the poor rebounding continues, please direct your emails at him.”

Chief:

giphy2.gif

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Dan doesn’t want to hear an irate Chief, if the boys don’t bound. LOL, he knows better.
The idea of Dan putting up with you is hilarious. Unless you’re the biggest booster the school has, in which case you should let the man do his job.

Reaction Score
I know we all got erect at every KO quote for the first couple of years but this is some really really good stuff.

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
:oops: "Almost everybody made it through"

But seriously, Hurley gets it. Not afraid to address the real issues at hand both publicly and privately, and wastes no time trying to fix problems.
Lucky to have him.
kinda like when randy came back and was like...this is a flipping disaster lol. he doesn't sugar coat it. I like that about hurley. He is a put up or shut up type of guy.

Reaction Score
If I'm Hunter, I'm forwarding this post to the State Police.
Probably not the best idea to put the guys email here but I am pretty sure it's public record. I didn't expect my mail app to open when I clicked the link though lol

Reaction Score
Probably not the best idea to put the guys email here but I am pretty sure it's public record. I didn't expect my mail app to open when I clicked the link though lol
99% of UConn employees' and students' emails are firstname.lastnameATuconn.edu. Nothing remotely personal about posting it

Reaction Score
The e-mails of the staff, besides Hurley's, aren't very hard to find. But don't any of you crazies go sending e-mails to anyone on the staff! They have a lot of work to do. Leave them alone.

UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: University Of Connecticut Official Athletic Site

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I thought it was funny.

I also find it kind of amusing that everybody's like, "were back!". .....watching guys are doing situps.

pj

Reaction Score
I thought it was funny.

I also find it kind of amusing that everybody's like, "were back!". .....watching guys are doing situps.

Watching them do situps, which unduly stress the back, disturbed me. They should do planks for the core, not situps. Planks with one foot off the ground for more difficulty.

But I like that they're working.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom