Some help needed. I can't remember how to change my user name. | The Boneyard

Some help needed. I can't remember how to change my user name.

Reaction Score
I have been updating my user name since I started in this forum. It's time for another change. How blessed are we? In our life time we have been able to bear witness to the greatest basketball build-up in the history of Collegiate Sports. Can't wait to make that change just as UCONN made their changes! Congrats to us all who rode with this team with some crazy ups and downs.

Reaction Score
Click on your username in the upper right hand corner, then click "Account Details", then next to Username, hit "Change".

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Top right of every screen there is a search link. Click it, the enter your name in the bottom box, then click search.

The result will be all your posts.

Now take a sharpie and write your new name over your old name. Click page 2, rinse and repeat.

Or, click your name at the top right, then Account Detail. At the top where it says username, click change.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Top right of every screen there is a search link. Click it, the enter your name in the bottom box, then click search.

The result will be all your posts.

Now take a sharpie and write your new name over your old name. Click page 2, rinse and repeat.

Or, click your name at the top right, then Account Detail. At the top where it says username, click change.
:p:p:p:p

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Go down to Radio Shack and ask one of the salesman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom