some amazing " "-Notes/Quotes from Gampel: “The first step to being special is believing that you’re | The Boneyard

some amazing " "-Notes/Quotes from Gampel: “The first step to being special is believing that you’re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Some good stuff there. Love Ryan's, too; but really love Howie's. I mean, if there is even a kernel of truth to the notion that Kevin was brought into Cleveland and OKC to teach LeBron and Durant, respectively, how to be professional men, that is a pretty damned good indicator of his strength of character and his ability to lead imo. Especially in that these guys are obviously the world's most talented and gifted players of the game, and not the lunch-bucket players with whom one might expect Ollie to have the most impact, given that he was much closer to that end of the spectrum as a player himself.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
"UConn: Still far from a model of proper grammar or oration, but now with less cuss words" Could be our billboard
Suggested minor addition above.

Reaction Score
I love the KO quote “I wouldn’t want to be nowhere else but right here. This is my dream job. I was made for this job.” It's not about anything but passion for UConn BB. Wish him well.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Some good stuff there. Love Ryan's, too; but really love Howie's. I mean, if there is even a kernel of truth to the notion that Kevin was brought into Cleveland and OKC to teach LeBron and Durant, respectively, how to be professional men, that is a pretty damned good indicator of his strength of character and his ability to lead imo. Especially in that these guys are obviously the world's most talented and gifted players of the game, and not the lunch-bucket players with whom one might expect Ollie to have the most impact, given that he was much closer to that end of the spectrum as a player himself.

I have heard this many times... Also impressive are the quotes from Allen Iverson about KO... I'll try to search for them to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom