OT: Software for Macbook Pro | The Boneyard

OT: Software for Macbook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do you guys know of any good software for a macbook pro for downloading video? and also making videos with pictures and/or video? is it just iMovie?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
What exactly do you mean by downloading video?

For making videos, iMovie should suffice for many needs ... it's actually a pretty nice program. If you're into being a professional in that sort of thing, Final Cut Pro is the route to take.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
ok thanks, yeah i use iMovie, its good... i just want to see if theres any other software out there that people use... I've always wondered how people get actual movie, tv, sports clips etc on to their pc without it looking like its recorded on a video camera or cell phone

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
You can download movies and cut out clips. There's also ways to download youtube videos ... you can just google that. Vimeo is a good site as well and a lot of people let you download their work on there.

If a video is streaming online, there's a good chance you can download it. A lot of people pull clips from ESPN3 or even their DVRs.

Just need to be careful with licensing. Good luck and have fun.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You can download movies and cut out clips. There's also ways to download youtube videos ... you can just google that. Vimeo is a good site as well and a lot of people let you download their work on there.

If a video is streaming online, there's a good chance you can download it. A lot of people pull clips from ESPN3 or even their DVRs.

Just need to be careful with licensing. Good luck and have fun.
ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul