So, You Were Wondering Where Kelli Stacy Went | The Boneyard

So, You Were Wondering Where Kelli Stacy Went

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
View attachment 44781
Kelli Stacy knew it would take the right program to leave...

Thanks Java. You're right, we were wondering what happened to her, and why we weren't seeing any stories with her by-line. Well, now we know. She dumped us for a better gig. That was a "brief" love affair. I wonder if she bothered to unpack, or if she simply left her bags by the door? :eek: Well, good luck to her. I hope she finds her pot of gold covering the Razorbacks, and that all of her journalistic thirsts are quenched in Fayetteville. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
5 Reasons I Don't Care that Kelli Stacy is Gone

- Don't title every article, "5 things You Need to Know About ________."
- Tell me something I don't already know. At least once???
- My access to your newspaper is online. The Courant used to be a great paper and I read it every day when I lived in CT. But now it's a rinky-dink rag. Even when I read my 5 free monthly articles, they're borderline unreadable with all the pop-ups and intrusive ads.
- It sounds like your favorite/covered teams always lose the final big game. Thanks for being our jinx.
- If college football has always been your first love, then the CT job was just a placeholder til you could get another football job - you never planned to stay any longer than absolutely necessary. Bye.

Reaction Score
Thanks Java. You're right, we were wondering what happened to her, and why we weren't seeing any stories with her by-line. Well, now we know. She dumped us for a better gig. That was a "brief" love affair. I wonder if she bothered to unpack, or if she simply left her bags by the door? :eek: Well, good luck to her. I hope she finds her pot of gold covering the Razorbacks, and that all of her journalistic thirsts are quenched in Fayetteville. :)
The love affair of the State of Arkansas with U of Ark is something to behold. It's and amazing sight and the emotions run deep and strong. U of Ark may not be a strong program like U Conn but that does not diminish the love of the Sooo _Pig Wooo EEEE's toward their kids. Not much about Arkansas I don't really love---especially CW, a North Little Rock expatriot.

Reaction Score
You don't mean expatriot, which might denigrate her loyalty to her country. You mean expatriate, which is a different word altogether.

As for the reporter, I didn't see that she contributred even an iota of originality to the beat during her blessedly short tenure.

Reaction Score
She lacked knowledge when she covered Aubrey Griffin I just thought how lame

Reaction Score
How did someone right out of college who had never covered basketball get the job in the first place?!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
- If college football has always been your first love, then the CT job was just a placeholder til you could get another football job - you never planned to stay any longer than absolutely necessary. Bye.
Bingo.

Reaction Score
The move to Arkansas also puts her a lot closer to her hometown in Oklahoma. Still, I have to agree with those who were not overly impressed with her coverage of the UConn women. I recall finding more than a couple of factual errors in stories that were quasi historical in nature.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom