So you think USF is into women's basketball? | The Boneyard

So you think USF is into women's basketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I got on the USF website and noticed they have an events calendar. Events listed for today include a men's basketball game against UCF. I then clicked on tomorrow, the 16th, and there was absolutely no mention of the women's game. There is a dance contest, however, plus a weight management session. :)

Reaction Score
I got on the USF website and noticed they have an events calendar. Events listed for today include a men's basketball game against UCF. I then clicked on tomorrow, the 16th, and there was absolutely no mention of the women's game. There is a dance contest, however, plus a weight management session. :)
Had to check it out since I have tickets for the game. While it isn't on the home page calendar it is on the athletics calendars. The USF Sun Dome is absolutely great for watching a game. No bad seats, free parking and wheelchair accessible seating is absolutely the best around. They normally have a pretty decent team. :)

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I wish I had my brother's seats for tomorrow's game....special season ticket holder section with its own concessions, padded seatbacks with cupholders. Sun Dome is pretty nice indeed! All this for $100 per season ticket (2 ea) and one donation of $100 to the athletic fund. So for $300 he lives pretty large at the games...with the previously mentioned free parking. Oddly enough, what he calls "the UConn ladies" sit right behind them....they cheer for USF unless UConn is playing..then off with the green on on with the National Flag Blue. But they never miss a game! Unlike many lower bowl folks at Gampel....

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Even before renovation, the SunDome featured excellent sight lines and was a cool place to watch the games. Especially, because there was a softball tourney on when RU played there a few years back, so we were able to go watch Tennessee, maybe Alabama, and a few other decent teams (including USF) mix it up in the OOC softball season, walk to the WBB, and walk back to the softball.

On a sadder note, the excellent and famous restaurant we ate at in Ybor City closed. One year, we ate there and stayed to watch this annual parade with beads, a la Mardi Gras. Everyone thinks the beads in our kitchen are from New Orleans, but except for a few from our brother-in-law / sister-in-law's krewes that they gave us, they are from the Tampa Gasparilla parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom