So why won’t they play Washington... | The Boneyard

So why won’t they play Washington...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure why they don’t but come on.

Reaction Score
I don't get why they don't. last week, sure. but two weeks in a row?

Reaction Score
Because Pindell isn't the issue and it is more important to build experience and continuity at this point.

A team nursery room young opened up against two top 25 teams with explosive offenses. They were going to look terrible. If they look like this around week 7, then you change QBs. Building something big from scratch takes time.

Reaction Score
Because Pindell isn't the issue and it is more important to build experience and continuity at this point.

A team nursery room young opened up against two top 25 teams with explosive offenses. They were going to look terrible. If they look like this around week 7, then you change QBs. Building something big from scratch takes time.
it's not about changing the QB. it's about getting reps for someone who will be fighting for the starting job next season

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Oh ok.

Reaction Score
It shouldn't take until week 7, if Pindell lays an egg next week vs URI...

Reaction Score

I'll take building something small.

There was zero positive you can take from that game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pindell is our best player on offense, possibly the entire team

Yeah and they don’t play Washington because he’s worse at this point than Williams. And Mcafee is behind Bisack.

You can’t make up this roster.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’m not bothered Washington didn’t get in. I would not plan to put Washington in until the second half of the Syracuse game if we laying an egg in the first half.

Reaction Score
Yeah and they don’t play Washington because he’s worse at this point than Williams. And Mcafee is behind Bisack.

It will be telling if in week 8 Krajewski comes in before Washington sees the field all year.

Reaction Score
All I know is RE has a full-on mess on his hands just about in every direction. Pindell’s legs alone will not win us games, and he needs to be under control, stay in the pocket and make throws. He’s not seeing the field or making reads beyond the first. Too much backyard football.

Reaction Score

He's that bad?

Reaction Score
it's not about changing the QB. it's about getting reps for someone who will be fighting for the starting job next season

You have an entire season for that. What you don't do is change leaders on a young team out the gate.
They know better than we do that he is the best player on the team. If you start rotating him now, what kind of message is that to a team this young. A third of our starters attended senior prom within the past 15 months. You can't mess with their heads right now.

Reaction Score
A young ass team played two of the best up-tempo offenses in the nation out the gate. How were they going to look good?

If they look this bad against Sara, Navy, etc.............fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom