So who's staying up for the Stanford game? | The Boneyard

So who's staying up for the Stanford game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I expect to watch a bit before the long drive to RI.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Sad to say, I'm worried about getting to the end of the first game. The second game isn't even in the discussion.

Reaction Score
What the hell... I will. Who are they playing again? I hope St. John's can beat them on Monday if St. John's gets past Duke.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What the hell... I will. Who are they playing again? I hope St. John's can beat them on Monday if St. John's gets past Duke.

Stanford is playing the Lesser Carolina :D

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
On paper, it's the most interesting 1-4 matchup. Gonna try.

By contrast, I sure hope tomorrow's UConn game is boring as possible. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Actually its not.............

The Lesser Carolina is a 5 seed ;)
35jwav.jpg

Reaction Score
I'll be lucky to make it to the end of Duke/St. John's.

I exhausted myself screaming at Ohio State to keep my bracket alive. And I'm a helluva coach from my couch!:rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Stanford will win comfortably. I'm not willing to lose sleep over that game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'll be lucky to make it to the end of Duke/St. John's.

I exhausted myself screaming at Ohio State to keep my bracket alive. And I'm a helluva coach from my couch!:rolleyes:

I dont like Ohio State, so I was kinda pulling for the future ACC Member syracuse. I dont have a dog in the fight...... im just hoping for someone to knockout UNC from the tournament.... I actually think OSU had a better chance then Syracuse of beating UNC in the final 4. Hope I dont have to rely on the buckeyes though..... ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK :cool:

Reaction Score
hooo boy .... don't think i'm gonna watch the 2nd half of the first game. Don't wanna watch Johnnies lose, and sure don't wanna watch Dook win :(

Reaction Score
I'm going to hang in there and watch the game.......but then I am on the west coast.

Reaction Score
I dont like Ohio State, so I was kinda pulling for the future ACC Member syracuse. I dont have a dog in the fight...... im just hoping for someone to knockout UNC from the tournament.... I actually think OSU had a better chance then Syracuse of beating UNC in the final 4. Hope I dont have to rely on the buckeyes though..... ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK :cool:
I need UNC to win it all in my bracket. I guessed right that most everyone would pick Kentucky as champs. I'd be feeling pretty good right now if not for that kid's broken wrist.

:mad:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I need UNC to win it all in my bracket. I guessed right that most everyone would pick Kentucky as champs. I'd be feeling pretty good right now if not for that kid's broken wrist.

Im sick and tired of hearing and reading about that wrist... it was the lead story on most of the local newcasts..... and was on the front page of the local paper for two days this week. The media is so pro-carolina down here its sickening

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

UNC was very, very lucky to win last night.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, if you're sleeping, you've missed a highly entertaining first 5:30...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Make that an entertaining half. 36-30 Stanford. Nneka with 20 points. Jocelyn Tinkle with the lamest buzzer-beating three I've seen in a while. If I were South Carolina, I'd be downright pissed at Tinkle right now! ;)

Surprising amount of offensive rebounds for SC. Keeping them in this.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Stanford looks either very tight or just not very good. If they win tonight they will have their hands full with Duke.

Reaction Score
SC's Bruner and Welch both have more offensive rebounds than defensive for the season. I think Staley has to start one of them in the second half instead of Newton, who is completely overmatched in this game.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
All these people that went to bed thinking Stanford was going to win comfortably are missing one heck of a game!!! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom