So who is the offensive line coach? | The Boneyard

So who is the offensive line coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He described the OC as a 20 yr close friend from Buffalo, I believe. Mentioned the guys' wife's name as well.

That was after a member of the horde asked who it was. No follow up question to see when he would be named.

Reaction Score
He described the OC as a 20 yr close friend from Buffalo, I believe. Mentioned the guys' wife's name as well.

That was after a member of the horde asked who it was. No follow up question to see when he would be named.
It was a season-ticket holder who asked. Diaco kind of skirted that question.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

No, he was describing the O-Line coach, Cummings. Had it right down to his wife's name (Donna).

Reaction Score
No, he was describing the O-Line coach, Cummings. Had it right down to his wife's name (Donna).

That was a weird exchange then. So then the horde didn't ask anything about the OC....great job.

Reaction Score
I was at the press conference. I thought the horde would ask something about the new OC, but they asked questions about the recruits only. I don't think Diaco was expecting questions from season ticket holders - there certainly could have been more uncomfortable questions than who was coaching the OL!

Reaction Score
I was at the press conference. I thought the horde would ask something about the new OC, but they asked questions about the recruits only. I don't think Diaco was expecting questions from season ticket holders - there certainly could have been more uncomfortable questions than who was coaching the OL!

Not surprising but a good source shared that we should know within the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom