So what was Houstons big announcement? | The Boneyard

So what was Houstons big announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought I saw something last week that said to stay tuned for a big announcement on Monday August 1.
Anybody hear what it was?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
They announced they have relaxed the stringent rule that called for professors to rap students in their knuckles with a pointer if they colored outside the lines. You now may earn a grade of "T" for trying, even if you haven't quite mastered that skill yet.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
That is some seriously bad timing/marketing. And this is the school's AD that is rumored to be in the friggin' pole position. Community College outfit.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I've never done anything close, but I was around a guy on a bad "trip" back in the day and this must have been what it was like. Nothing is real. Strawberry Fields forever.

Reaction Score
Seems like Houston made the most of their 15 minutes. Sadly for them, their time is running out and it will be back to reality in short time. Texas politics be damned.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
I've never done anything close, but I was around a guy on a bad "trip" back in the day and this must have been what it was like. Nothing is real. Strawberry Fields forever.

No my friend, this shytstorm is far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom