So what happens next? | The Boneyard

So what happens next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
In an earlier thread, someone proposed a ticket burning event. Agree or disagree, that type of public display of antagonism is what will bring larger pubic attention to this matter. It puts pressure on Warde and Susan to react either with action or words. Put another way, front page coverage forces the issue. Absent some outside force, Susan and Warde can mumble on about reviews, concern and taking charge.

Reaction Score
Paper bag over the head in the stadium would work....unfortunately no one would watch this game....its not like its on TV or anything....and ESPN3 coverage sucks.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
USC fans chanted "Fire Kiffin" repeatedly during games. I think something along the lines of "Paul Must Go!" at the USF game (if he is still here...which I hope beyond hopes that he is not) would be a start. Booing his image when shown on the scoreboard is another. Let's face it, it is going to be the only entertainment in what should be a drab game against a team that sahqs as much as we do.

Reaction Score
USC fans chanted "Fire Kiffin" repeatedly during games. I think something along the lines of "Paul Must Go!" at the USF game (if he is still here...which I hope beyond hopes that he is not) would be a start. Booing his image when shown on the scoreboard is another. Let's face it, it is going to be the only entertainment in what should be a drab game against a team that sahqs as much as we do.
We've been chanting "fire Pasqualoni" for two plus years now. He's still here so that won't work

Reaction Score
The only thing we as fans can do is not buy tickets. It's really the only way for the admin. to notice.

Basically I'll care when you care(to the admin).

Reaction Score
It was announced on Sports center this A.M. that Kiffin is gone. Wish we had an AD that would act that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom