So We're Back To Rooting For AAC | The Boneyard

So We're Back To Rooting For AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Now that realignment is shut down for 6-7 years, is it back to rooting for AAC teams to make FBS playoffs, NCAA tourney runs, etc?

Basically conference revenue helps UConn revenues without immediate threat of individual success equals ticket out of AAC.

Reaction Score
The good news is that USF, UCF, Memphis, Cincy, & Houston will all be on the warpath with us - thirsty for revenge on all things P5. Win bowl games, win matchups, tournaments. Plus they know they need to invest for the next round.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Eh. Whatever is the thing that benefits UConn - fine. Still gonna hate this conference and all that it stands for.

To be honest, I'll root for basketball but not football. I think any other program having success comes to the disadvantage of us the next time if and when CRA comes up again.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Meh-Dont-Like-Him-Meme.png

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
To be honest, I'll root for basketball but not football. I think any other program having success comes to the disadvantage of us the next time if and when CRA comes up again.
Take McMahon North from your Avatar. You can't pull for hoop and go meh for football. You go to UConn, tool?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Take McMahon North from your Avatar. You can't pull for hoop and go meh for football. You go to UConn, tool?

You're in a thread discussing whether or not you are going to root for conference members or not.

Context brother.

I root for UConn football and basketball like a madman. I'm saying I'm not rooting for the other 11 members of AAC Football.

Reaction Score
I don't think he meant that he wouldn't root for UConn in football. He means that if another school excels in football, they'll jump ahead of UConn as a candidate to be promoted in the next expansion.

Reaction Score
4 MBB tournament teams last year and 5 of the top 50 teams this week in FB. This conference really does not suck. Now rhat every school no longer has to plan their exit maybe more energy and resources can to promoting the league.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
4 MBB tournament teams last year and 5 of the top 50 teams this week in FB. This conference really does not suck. Now rhat every school no longer has to plan their exit maybe more energy and resources can to promoting the league.

As good as this conference gets, we wont be paid commensurately. ESPN has us on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom