So we all know that the trolls are on their way, right? | The Boneyard

So we all know that the trolls are on their way, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let's not feed them. On the old board (maybe two boards ago) there was a set response:

"Thank you for your interest in the University of Connecticut" (I changed this a bit to make it non-specific to any sport.) After that post, no one would respond and they'd go away.

While I enjoy legitamate discussion from other team's fans, that's not what we will be getting over the next week or so. Let's not feed the trolls. This sucks enough with out having 13 year olds (whether by age or just mentality) bait us.

"Thank you for your interest in the University of Connecticut"

Reaction Score
Yeah, you're right. It was nice just to pounce on someone, even if that's what they wanted.

But, back to no response other than your suggestion.

U

UConn9604

I was already on edge regarding ignorant fools and their flat out incorrect views towards our school... That b1gstunna kid pushed me over. Time for a deep breath and to do some actual work.

This.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I actually see the trolling as a sign of respect. Most of them are pathetic losers who are probably still stinging from a UConn team beating their team sometime in the past few decades. Love 'em or hate 'em, UConn delivers eyeballs to the TV and internet sites/message boards. Further proof that UConn will be fine. I will probably chuckle at most of the trolling that is coming and then really chuckle once UConn is invited to a new conference and the trolls stop because they realize that the team that they couldn't beat for decades is coming after them and, this time, we're really pissed off.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I like lashing out at trolls rather than the misinformed who continue to defend Suzie and Warde for being victims of circumstances beyond their control. There is no try in conference realignment, just do or not do.

Reaction Score
I know it's frustrating, but it just brings their posts to the top when you answer them.
Why aren't they deleted by a mod?

Reaction Score
I still want to know what a huskie is? I know what a husky is....or the plural, huskies. Sometimes I want to go to a No. Illinois or University of Washington board to see if they have this problem.

But yes, I totally agree with the above statements.

Reaction Score
I don't know, I kind of thought the recent PSU poster was amusing. Sad, but amusing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom