So.....that's over... | The Boneyard

So.....that's over...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
First.....props to the fans who toughed out the last few games. It's one thing to live out of state and watch on TV, it's another to give up time and money to watch in person.

It's hard to imagine this team getting significantly better by just getting older and bigger. This feels like a 5 year plan....and that's a long time. I have stated this earlier, but Edsall owed the fans a bridge plan. Something to get us from Diacos players to Edsall's players. Instead it feels like he has sold us a bridge.

If it really is youth...then try to address it with transfers and JuCo. If it's coaching, then make changes there. If RE keeps the coaches and players and just counts on them getting older, then we know that next year is going to be another very bad year.

I am an Edsall fan, but it's hard to be optimistic after what we have watched the last few games.

Reaction Score
First.....props to the fans who toughed out the last few games. It's one thing to live out of state and watch on TV, it's another to give up time and money to watch in person.

It's hard to imagine this team getting significantly better by just getting older and bigger. This feels like a 5 year plan....and that's a long time. I have stated this earlier, but Edsall owed the fans a bridge plan. Something to get us from Diacos players to Edsall's players. Instead it feels like he has sold us a bridge.

If it really is youth...then try to address it with transfers and JuCo. If it's coaching, then make changes there. If RE keeps the coaches and players and just counts on them getting older, then we know that next year is going to be another very bad year.

I am an Edsall fan, but it's hard to be optimistic after what we have watched the last few games.
The defense was “Shakey” to say the least. Maybe if he had threatened the players that if they don’t make the tackles they would earn a trip to “Shakey” for a little procedure.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
They don't know how to wrap up and that is what bothers me the most.
Just a shake your head year

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
They don't know how to wrap up and that is what bothers me the most.
Just a shake your head year
That's it? The worst defense in the history of college football and you think they can't "wrap up"? This is historically embarrassing. It isn't one thing...it's everything.

Reaction Score
I was thinking of going to a UConn home game next year, but I'm not sure if it is worth flying to see them.

Reaction Score
I’ll continue to buy tickets and will go to the games as long as we at least theoretically are playing for something. But I have told people I will not take any newbies to the games with the team in its current state because they will never want to come back.

Reaction Score
I was thinking of going to a UConn home game next year, but I'm not sure if it is worth flying to see them.

If you decide to go try the Illinois home game in September. While there is still hope.

Reaction Score
I’ll continue to buy tickets and will go to the games as long as we at least theoretically are playing for something. But I have told people I will not take any newbies to the games with the team in its current state because they will never want to come back.

I am with you on this. I am clearly
The die hard in my group and have done all I can to keep it together. I used to bring new people thinking if they just came once they would want to come back but I have not done that in a few years. Tough just to get my group to stay past halftime. Thankfully everyone enjoys the tailgate.

Reaction Score
You're better off checking out some NESCAC game or Coast Guard. There's also Yale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom