So silence was not golden | The Boneyard

So silence was not golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perhaps Susan and Warde should have been working. But hey at least she believes that "we are winners, we win, we like to win". Who wrote that? Just absolutely terrible

Reaction Score
Lol. I was posting this before the snub. It made me nervous. Louisville brought out the daggers against WVU last year. We put up no resistance so they just had to look at and say boo and it was over.

Reaction Score
Dude, don't worry. They're going to examine the landscape and do the best thing for UConn if and when the opportunity presents itself. Until then they remain excited about the new direction of the new Big East!

And yes, winners like to win. Duh. So what are you worried about? It may seem like a tough day to be a UConn sports fan, but winners like to win. So chin up.

Reaction Score
If anyone wants to dump a season ticket close to the field, please let me know. I'll gladly take the seat.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But hey at least she believes that "we are winners, we win, we like to win". Who wrote that? Just absolutely terrible

But she's right. Just like Frank Burns when he said, "It's nice to be nice, to the nice."

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Perhaps Susan and Warde should have been working. But hey at least she believes that "we are winners, we win, we like to win". Who wrote that? Just absolutely terrible
So, now we know what Charlie Sheen being doing since he left Two and a Half Men, speech writing for Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom