So Plagiarism: I'm Not Above It - Tenn Game | The Boneyard

So Plagiarism: I'm Not Above It - Tenn Game

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame announced today, the name, logo, date, time, location and television network for the upcoming Hall of Fame Game featuring the UConn Huskies and the Tennessee Lady Vols. Widely regarded as the two most successful programs in women's basketball history, UConn and Tennessee account for 19 National Championships, dozens of impact players in the WNBA and many of the sport's all-time greats. As a longstanding rivalry, the teams consistently met from 1995-2007, but have not faced each other since.

"As part of the two-year series, UConn will host Tennessee on Thursday, January 23, 2020, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the Pat Summitt Foundation and the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. In the 2020-21 season, the Lady Vols will host the Huskies in Knoxville, with a portion of the proceeds again benefitting the Pat Summitt Foundation and the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as well as the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame."

UConn, Tennessee to Compete in Basketball Hall of Fame Revival Series - University of Connecticut Athletics

No, that isn't plagiarism. I've just stolen an idea I think is cool for a late summer day. If you could control the pregame music what song(s) would you want to rock the house that night?

I'll start with a bold one :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is another hint at what might be appropriate, but there are no right answers, :rolleyes::

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, I guess this laid an egg. Thought the BY funny, creative music side would bloom. Silly me.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, you teased us with such a juicy subject "Plagiarism" which turned into something very different. Still, I am sure the musical BY members will come through in the end.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well, you teased us with such a juicy subject "Plagiarism" which turned into something very different. Still, I am sure the musical BY members will come through in the end.
Yeah, the presentation was kinda all over the place.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Rocky - love the idea and the gist of this thread. And spot on with your music choice!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmm, how about this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom