So Paige Was Worried About UConn | The Boneyard

So Paige Was Worried About UConn

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
So Chris Dailey won`t need to speed much time with her on her interviewing skills - already very poised, and has an engaging personality!

When she says "I kinda worried about UConn a little bit", it sounds like she is talking about putting pressure on herself, living up to the hype, etc.

Definitely not talking about worries concerning the UConn program or team.

Mentioned that Steph Curry is a "decent" shooter, so she didn`t mind losing to him by one in a shooting contest!

Reaction Score
So Chris Dailey won`t need to speed much time with her on her interviewing skills - already very poised, and has an engaging personality!

When she says "I kinda worried about UConn a little bit", it sounds like she is talking about putting pressure on herself, living up to the hype, etc.

Definitely not talking about worries concerning the UConn program or team.

Mentioned that Steph Curry is a "decent" shooter, so she didn`t mind losing to him by one in a shooting contest!
By some the term "Decent" as applied to anyone about anything is high praise. For Paige a decent shooter herself it comes as high praise. You @Huskee11 are a "decent" poster.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My interpretation is that when she said she was worried a little about UConn, it was about maybe trying to do things ahead of time to prepare for UConn (whatever that may be from learning plays to getting into the weight room more etc);

I am glad that Geno responded by saying she should enjoy her senior year.

PS. I cant get enough of Paige saying Minnehaha. :D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom