So, No to Addazio??? | The Boneyard

So, No to Addazio???

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pulled his best captain red pants with clock management and them throws himself under the bus saying FG team ran on to the field without consulting OC or the Dazzler.

ST coach just sent FG team on the field.

Nice control of the staff.

If true that FG team ran on field without being told by HC or OC, I fire the ST coach today.

Reaction Score
Pulled his best captain red pants with clock management and them throws himself under the bus saying FG team ran on to the field without consulting OC or the Dazzler.

If true that FG team ran on field without being told by HC or OC, I fire the ST coach today.
There is no ST coach. It was all Addazio's doing.

Reaction Score

Yeah no. Screw that guy.

Reaction Score

So, No to Addazio???​

Yes It Is GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You can remove the question marks from the title of this thread.

The question mark was more of a joke than an actual question. I'm not going through all the coaching search threads but I know his name was thrown out there a couple of times.

Reaction Score
Dayum. No ST coach on the roster. Dazzler should make himself walk home.

-> FOUR MORE IN MISERY

Colorado State: Steve Addazio didn't bother to hire a special teams coach for the Rams when he was hired a couple years ago, choosing to handle some of those duties himself. Which makes Colorado State's 26-24 loss to Utah State on Friday a double-whammy of incompetence that can be laid right at Addazio's feat since both the person responsible for managing the clock and the person responsible for the field-goal unit totally melted down with the game on the line.

After Colorado State got a first down with 12 seconds left and the ball on the 24-yard line, the obvious next play was for the quarterback to line up, spike it and have a full play clock for the field-goal team to set up for a game-winning kick. Instead, it was total chaos for the Rams as the field-goal unit ran onto the field and tried to get a snap off in a hurry while the game clock ticked to zero. Meanwhile, offensive players had to sprint off the field and there was all kinds of shifting going on with the offensive line before everyone got set. It didn't look like a team that was confident and ready for the game-deciding play. And predictably, the kick was missed pretty badly, dropping the Rams to 3-4.

Addazio, who got the job at CSU largely because Urban Meyer recommended him, has had clock management issues before — notably in 2015 when his Boston College team ran out of time near the goal line because it tried to run the ball into the end zone rather than pass it with no timeouts left and fewer than 20 seconds to work with.

Colorado State fans and players deserved better than what they got Friday night. But given Addazio's history in these situations, it shouldn’t have been a surprise. <-

Reaction Score
I'm always amazed at the difficulty you see college coaches have with clock management. Diaco had it a lot with the most obvious being thr Navy debacle. Mofos should play some madden or something. NFL coaches are far better at it.

Reaction Score
I have no opinion on Addazio. There was certainly a HUGE screw up.

However, judging a coach on one incident, one time, in one game is not smart. It's not how you should judge anyone or anything. I'm sure none of us would like to judged based on our worst moment, or even just one very bad moment.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

However, judging a coach on one incident, one time, in one game is not smart. It's not how you should judge anyone or anything. I'm sure none of us would like to judged based on our worst moment, or even just one very bad moment.

Fortunately with Dazzler he has a history of screwing the pooch with end of game clock management and he chose not to provide himself with a ST coach.

Reaction Score

Add in all the other stuff in his sordid past and it’s a hard no.

Reaction Score
UConn should seriously look at the Sacred Heart coach. He's built a nice program from the ground up with very little to work with. A perfect fit for where UConn is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom