So My Butcher Says Kornheiser Says | The Boneyard

So My Butcher Says Kornheiser Says

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"I don't care if they lose 5 more, my pick is still UConn." I do not know if it was PTI or a podcast of his. Anyone actually hear that? I couldn't follow up 'cuz he was busy and I'd already overstayed my welcome. I never watch PTI or listen to his podcasts.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I’m still on December episodes. Has he started using the battery powered toothbrush yet?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
He's the expert. The leading mind in WBB punditry today. There is no one better informed, or more sophisticated in his analysis. If he says it - it's gold.

We're talking about your butcher, right?
You should have put out a warning on that last sentence as I just spit water all over my desk in laughter!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My butcher is not full of baloney! Doesn't even carry that stuff. He's actually a very knowledgeable superfan of football and basketball - pro and college, including WCBB. Yeah, I get the comment wasn't directed at him.

Someday, if you ask real nice, I'll tell you about the butcher of my youth ... Jimmy Da Butch. What he knew about butchery you didn't want to know! :eek:

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Normally after this kinda thread.... i would head to the Butcher and pick up a pound of Boar's Head Bologna.... but I think ill just pick up a salad instead :oops:

Korneisher is great... have enjoyed his work for years

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
My butcher is not full of baloney! Doesn't even carry that stuff. He's actually a very knowledgeable superfan of football and basketball - pro and college, including WCBB. Yeah, I get the comment wasn't directed at him.

Someday, if you ask real nice, I'll tell you about the butcher of my youth ... Jimmy Da Butch. What he knew about butchery you didn't want to know! :eek:
Lets hope that 5 more losses is his wurst case scenario...…………………………..

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Normally after this kinda thread.... i would head to the Butcher and pick up a pound of Boar's Head Bologna.... but I think ill just pick up a salad instead :oops:

Korneisher is great... have enjoyed his work for years

I never promised you a rose garden... oh weight, you are full! :cool: Boar's Head is over rated imho. Still the one for us at @Plebe :

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"I don't care if they lose 5 more, my pick is still UConn." I do not know if it was PTI or a podcast of his. Anyone actually hear that? I couldn't follow up 'cuz he was busy and I'd already overstayed my welcome. I never watch PTI or listen to his podcasts.

I did see it and can verify that that was the sense of Kornheiser. Michael Wilbon also agreed if I am not mistaken,

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I did see it and can verify that that was the sense of Kornheiser. Michael Wilbon also agreed if I am not mistaken,

So my butcher doesn't carry baloney and isn't full of it either! Good to know.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I never promised you a rose garden... oh weight, you are full! :cool: Boar's Head is over rated imho. Still the one for us at @Plebe :

Oscar Meyer doesnt sell bologna in 1/3 lb to 1/2 lb slices like I can get at the Deli :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom